Friday, July 8, 2011

Let depression get too far, now look where I am.?

I'm gonna be turning 19 in a couple of months and I still live at home, I'm currently not working but have worked in the past, I have my license but not my own vehicle. We live on the outskirts of the city so it's either a long walk or a 2 hour wait for the bus. Well my mom recently left cause of a family emergency, and I'm stuck here with my step dad, we barely talk and I don't like asking him for anything, I'm also not spoiled so that's not why I'm staying here, but I think it's the only reason he puts up with me living here. She told me today she isn't coming back because of him, which I can understand. But now I feel stuck, I'm not close with anyone out here, I'm stuck on foot. I hate using depression as an excuse for the way I am but I never looked for help and it's getting worse. I lost my grip on reality, wasted too much time, I don't think I'm independent enough ..I know I could be in time, but the fact this is all happening so abruptly stifles me. I was never like this either. When it comes to family I always have somewhere too go, but I know I have to be responsible and do it on my own. Even though my step dad doesn't hate me, I don't want to feel like a burden. I don't know where too start, and I don't want to waste time.

No comments:

Post a Comment