Monday, July 18, 2011

Ssavgent.exe won't stop popping up?

I have Windows 7. I downloaded the Sims 2 H&M Fashion stuff rar. File fron Pirate Bay and when I opened the file using WinZip. a bunch of windows started popping asking if I'd like to run save or cancel ssavgent.exe and it WILL NOT STOP. I know a million people say it has to do with a Java error and to open this and that but you have to understand I cannot do ANYTHING on my laptop b/c the windows won't stop popping up (everybody elses problem seems to be that they are asked what type of program they want to use to open something which is not my case). I've tried booting in Safe Mode to run virus scans but they won't even open (it asks to run an exe. File and when it finishes it still won't work$. I've also deleted the rar. File and from WinZip but it still won't work. Please help me out I really need to fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment