Friday, July 15, 2011

Life is overwhelming for me. Am I made to live?

I can't eat and I can't sleep. My thoughts just won't leave me alone. People tell me not to think too much but I cannot help myself. I hate that I don't have all my answers. I hate living. I hate depending on people too because I truly think no one really cares. No one listens. All they do is judge immediately and it's extremely frustrating for me to open up and be vulnerable. Hence, I turn to the net. Sometimes, I feel so broken beyond repair. I really hate the emotional rollercoaster... it is true that I have troubles taming my thoughts. My imagination is not very kind to me. After all the impending thoughts, I feel insecure, scared and depressed. Right now, I just do not feel safe living anywhere. My mom, she doesn't get what I mean by I do not feel safe. She sees my circumstances and nothing seems wrong. On the inside, however, I really do not feel safe. Once again, I am typing aimlessly. It could be that I am depressed, there is a knot in my chest and I can't breathe. Whenever I get this, I wish I could scream at the top of my lungs or cut myself. Life is too overwhelming for me. It doesn't help that I am so damn skeptical and analytical. I don't think I can trust anyone anymore because all I see is people trying to use me to get what they want. I can never be sure that people are really being sincere or whether they are acting a certain way to get what they want in life. And I've been having outbursts of tears for almost a week now. I don't know what to believe in anymore. A part of me feels like dying because I am so weak.. I do not think I am meant to live in this world. Honestly speaking, I do not exactly know where all my unhappiness stems from. Maybe it's due to the fact that I feel used and abused by those around me. I see myself as a victim of manipulation. My kindness has been taken as my weakness for way too long. It can be said that I am a people pleaser. I have troubles saying no, voicing out my opinion, standing up for myself. Stifled and suffocated, I really do not know who I can turn to and trust anymore. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment