Friday, July 15, 2011

Good horse name for 16.3 hand grey tb gelding?

I'm buying my first horse after 15 years of riding and being in the horse industry. I'm an equine business management major too so I'm so excited to get my first horse. The horse I'm buying is a 9 year old 16.3 hand grey tb gelding. He's pretty close to being white. He has showed in the past but I do not know his show name. His barn name is Sam or Sammy and he is such a sweet guy. He did the big eq and adult amateur hunters with his old owner until he had a stifle injury. He now does 3rd level dressage. My friend got him after his old owner just left him in a field after he was injured. She sells horses for a living and told me about him and I love him and decided along with my parents its time to have a horse of my own. I'm trying to come up with a good show name for him. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment