Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to become an actress. Please help?

Hello, my name is brittany and i'm 15. I want to become an actress, not for the fame, money, or none of that crap. I want to becnme an actress because i feel like i have talent, and i want to show off my talent. Its been my dream since i was younger to become an actress, and everyday there's this voice that i hear telling me that im suppose to be a actress, and thats my destiny. Problem is, my family is struggling at the moment, and i dont have the money for a acting coach, or agent, or nothing. I did hear something about Drama universities and i would like to attend there in the near future but i dont know if Georgia or Florida has any. So if you could help me with that, that would be helpful. back to the acting, i feel i can really do this, and everybody says i have the potential but i dont know where to begin. When you answer this question please give me some really good answers and not just 3 sentence answers. Im really serious about this and want this very badly so i would love you guys help. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment