Saturday, July 16, 2011

Question about Plumbing......?

Hi im 15 years old and i will be 16 in 19 days time, i have just finished high school and im moving on to college where i have been granted a place to train to become a plumber on a high high course for my age, considering my age this course is generally the next step up from your basics in plumbing...its an NVQ Level 2 and because i have learnt all the basics in plumbing through my dad, i was able to take part in this course. I went to the interview today and i was by far the youngest guy there, ages ranged from 18-50 so i was obviously the youngest ones. My question is, is plumbing a well paid job once qualifications are obtained and especially as im so young yet more experienced than most my age do i have the potential to be on a very high salary once i leave college? there is no chance of me messing around as everybody is matured in the class and even married therefore i will also have guidance off of older students possibly more knowledgable than me. so anyway let me know if i have a bright future if i stick to this plan and if plumbing is a well paid job, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment