Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't know what to do about my friend?

So, I'm 16 and my bi sexual friend came out to me 3 weeks ago. I had no problem with her being bi, because I have tons of gay guy friends. She told me she liked me, so I told her I'm straight and didn't like her, but now she's like being weird. She'll text me little <3 and she'll tell me she loves me. Then on facebook she tagged me in a post telling me she loved me. Now everybody thinks I'm a lesbian. Two nights ago she sent me a relationship thing on facebook and when I rejected it, SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE AND KNOCKED ON MY EFFING WINDOW AND TOLD ME THAT WE WERE GOING TO SEE A MOVIE. Just last night she keeps sending me messages on facebook about how she loves me and wants to have s3x. Her first message literally said "I want our 1st time to b special <33" Then She thinks where in a relationship or something. Then today, I was at the mall with my boyfriend, and somehow she found me and came up to me and kissed me!!!! I deleted her off facebook and tried to tell her that I didn't like her nor could I ever like her. Now, she keeps calling me leaving me very sexual voice mails. I'm afraid she's going to start telling my boyfriend lies about how I'm in love with her and how we already had s3x even though we didn't. Then, she keeps driving by my house and she slows down to look inside. I'm so scared!!! My parents won't listen to anything I say. It's really getting annoying, because she calls me every 15 minutes and texts me like every second! The phone company won't block her number either!! I don't really want to call the cops because everyone will know and it might embarrass her. I want to be her friend, but I don't want to be her girlfriend. What should I do? Thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment