Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does Stellah make a good quality bass guitar?

Hello everybody I am getting into playing bass. The only problem is I dont have a bass. I had one that was given to me when i was younger by a member of my fathers churches band. It was a 160's vintage sunburst fender jazz. BUT then one day i had it in the corner of my room leaned up against the wall. AND my grandmother mopped the floor, saying oh collin it wont mess up the bass it will just get a little worped. =_= its a electric so it got fried an they said theyd get me a new bass but never did, couldnt afford it. But now we can and we have a budget of 200 or less maybe a lil bit more for the guitar an we are getting the plug n play amp for 30 bucks. The bass on ebay we found on ebay is under 200 an i love how it looks. Its a stellah, but i dont know anything about the company, do they make a good bass? an will the plug n play amp work with a bass guitar?

No comments:

Post a Comment