Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is there anyone I can talk to about extra-terrestrials?

Because I feel like someone is trying to stifle my learning. As well as the learning of the world. It's not cool. I don't appreciate the government covering all of this up. People need to know about everything that's really going on. It isn't fair to mankind, to blind them like this. Most people go throughout their lives, concentrating on things that do no good. I don't appreciate the lies and the deceit that is going on, and it is counter-productive. For speaking what I believe to be truth, something may happen to me, but why? Why can there not be truth? Humans are trying to maintain control of the people and it's DESTRUCTIVE! The earth is being destroyed and every inch of power is trying to shield the eyes of people everywhere from it. And it's still obvious! What the heck? I've had a lot of personal experience, and I know a lot of people who have gone through similar things. So why is it all such a secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment