Monday, July 11, 2011

Is it normal that im like this..? I feel like a crazy person :/?

Okay, so I'm 13 years old. Sadly, pretty much every person at my school that's in the "popular" group has drank, smoked, smoked weed, they go to parties every week, makes out with every guy and things like that. I'm not like that. I prefer saying home, being with my mom, hanging out with my friends not partying, never touched alchohol (spelled wrong) or cigarettes and I've only kissed one person. I used to be in that group but now were just civil but I'm best friends with one of the people in that group. I've been offered beer before but I said no.. But still I just feel like lame because I'd rather stay home while everybody else goes and gets drunk and has the time of their life. I got invited to a party but I know bad things are gonna happen there so I kinda don't wanna go..I also don't listen to techno, I listen to like Ron Pope and things like that. I'm interested in shopping over what kind of diet I'm gonna go on so guys will like me. Anyways, anybody else like this? I feel like the only one :/

No comments:

Post a Comment