Monday, July 11, 2011

How to get a facebook?

Like two to three years ago, i had a facebook for like too days and then once my aunt found out that i had a facebook she told my cousin and the my cousin and my aunt came to my house and started yelling at me saying how bad facebook is and how i lied about my age .. but at the time i really wanted a facebook.. and that was like three or more years ago, now im 13 going on 14 and like everybody has a facebook and i really wanted one for the longest time now but im scared what my aunt and my cousin would say because i don't want to get yelled at because i hate getting yelled at... and plus some of my friends don't even have my number and i don't have there's or they don't have cell phones so there is no possible way to talk to them ONLY on facebook! CAUSE I REALLY WANT ONE SO BAD!! like how would you ask them to get a facebook? and what would you do in my situation???

No comments:

Post a Comment