Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheap tropical paradise?

My partner and I are wanting to move somewhere like belize or dominican republic, ect. We are looking for CHEAP, when I say that I have a va compensation of 1400 a month and we need to live by that for sure. We want beautiful white beaches(preferably) that the water you can see threw it beings im terrified of sharks and whatever else may live in the water that I dont want to step on..lol. I want to be able to snorkle and catch our own lobster and fish, ect and the locals we want them to be nice and excepting of new comers. Also mild climate, not so hot its stifling and you cant go outside. Where we can just live in paradise without all the crime and high prices to live. If you have any suggestions please I would love to hear them. Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment