Thursday, July 14, 2011

22 yrs old having baby number 2?

So my brother in law and his gf decided to have another baby (planned it) there 22 & 23 and the girl has a 1yr old son with another guy who never came around..anyways my bro in law doesn't have a car and Is always calling my husband for a ride and its. Getting to the point where its ever week.. my husband doesn't feel like he should do it bc his brother is an adult now and should have a way back and forth to work ( he works at a daycare, his gf works at a cable place) I fel ike his gf should be concerned about her bf and baby getting home from the daycare. So now they decided to have another baby she's now 3 weeks preggo and neither one of them plan on furthering there education ... (they think there better than everybody) so now I'm just worrying about how things are going to change as far as them planning on depending on my hubby for rides everywhere, I mean my hubby works downtown and is in college and its like he doesn't want to bemean but at thesame time there doing Grown Up things so wy can't they get there stuff together.. what advice to you guys have aboujt he situation??

No comments:

Post a Comment